CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Project Update


I've been super busy these past couple weeks -- and lots has been happening on the building project so today I'll update about that. Two weeks ago, we got the rest of the exterior walls up and started sheeting them. Last week, we finished sheeting and got some of the interier walls up. Everything has been going well.

Today, the trusses were delievered -- we plan to set them Thursday, weather permitting. The weather has been pretty cooperative (for a change) and the forecasts are looking promising for most of the next couple weeks. We took a little video of the last delivery -- always a little exciting to see them drop!!

1 comments:

My name is Erin. said...

I'm glad you enjoyed my Ludington pictures, Susan. Keep up the good work. I grew up going to small churches and I can say that your service is certainly appreciated. God bless! :)