CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

My first attempt

Well, here I am. My first attempt at posting a blog. It's going to be short tonight -- I have a very busy day tomorrow. In fact, I have a very busy week.

Tomorrow, we are expecting guests for dinner -- I'm making Italian. I'm even making appetizers -- Prosciuto & Melon and Bruschetta & Crostini. We're grilling Italian marinated chicken and serving it over homemade Fettucine Alfredo. Put green beans and homemade breadsticks on the side and it sounds like dinner!

I make jewelry -- and this week my head is FULL of creative ideas. It's going to take a couple days of "research and development" just to sort out what is going to actually work and what won't. I also need to make some new pieces and get them photographed so I can list them at my shop at Etsy (www.bjeweledbysusan.etsy.com). Here's hoping it's a successful week!

4 comments:

Field Notes said...

welcome to the blogosphere =D
~recycled ideas on etsy

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

welcome!!! Ahhh, you made me crave Olive garden's breadsticks- DELISH! :) Good luck with the 'research" :)

Susan said...

thanks y'all!

Wysewife said...

Welcome to the world wide web mom! Blogging is fun... and kind of addictive.