CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

listing, listing, listing!!!


The past few weeks have been very busy ... I think I've taken about 1700 photos. Then I've gone through them to sort by clarity, angle, and general appearance. Then I've cropped them to the appropriate size for listing on Etsy. Each listing has at least 2 photos -- one with the earrings hanging, one laying down. Some listings also have photos of the items in alternate colors so people can see what the items look like in other colors. Finally, on Sunday afternoon, I started listing ... I've listed nearly 80 items!! No new sales yet, but I have 6 new hearts ... so that's positive.
I've also worked on some of the new designs floating around in m
y head. I've finished work on "Sway" (the navy pearl) and "Yasmin" (the emerald crystal) ... they are similar but a bit different and in different lines. I've also figured out the detail for a new stone earring design ... haven't named it yet. Today, my project has been to work on a necklace idea ... it's not quite where I want it to be yet ... need to keep mulling it around.

0 comments: